Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life Interrupts

Last week I posted a rather aggressive, but totally achievable UFO To Do List.  I didn't factor in getting sick which left me unable to sew since May 31st.  Three nights spent in the ER is not my idea of time well spent but I am thankful to be here, on the mend, ready to tackle life and start sewing again.

One thing I learned this week is that we should never take anything for granted, especially the time God has granted us to spend here on Earth.  Life can be taken away without a moment's notice.  We should treasure each minute, each hour, and each day with our family and friends because you never know if it will be the last time you will hear their voice, hold them, or see their beautiful smile.  Cherish each moment and never take anything for granted!  God is good!

Revised UFO List and Deadlines:

  1. Thrifty Stars - quilt and bind
    • Deadline: June 13th
  2. Mom's 2009 Christmas Quilt - put border on, re-piece back since I forgot to put borders on before measuring(silly me), then send off to the quilter to work their magic. 
    • Deadline: June 20th
  3. Log Cabin - put border on, piece back, and baste
    • Deadline: June 20th
  4. Log Cabin - quilt and bind
    • Deadline: June 27th
  5. Scrappy Bargello - put border on, piece back, and baste
    • Deadline: July 4th
  6. Scrappy Bargello - quilt and bind
    • Deadline: July 11th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking to time to visit my blog and comment.